The three boys charged with raping a 14-year-old girl in a Sydney alley are have not been expelled from school and parents are outraged at management’s response to the alleged crimes.
It is not clear if the boys have returned to classes, with Scots College refusing to confirm if they had been suspended.
The boys – aged 14 and 13 – allegedly attacked the girl on July 22.
The teens are charged with aggravated sexual assault in company and aggravated sexual touching.
They are all on bail and return to children’s court on August 25.
Parents are petitioning Scots College over its response to the crimes and want the boys expelled, the Daily Telegraph reports.
“My son is in the year and absolutely zero has been said to any of the boys about the case to explain what is going on,” one parent told the Telegraph.
“The only thing was to warn them not to say anything to the media.”

